If you’re experiencing issues with your LG tablet, you may need to reset it to its factory settings. This process is also known as a “hard reset” or a “factory reset.” Here are the steps to reset an LG tablet.
How To Reset An LG Tablet?
- Backup Your Data: Before resetting your LG tablet, it’s essential to back up any important data such as photos, documents, and contacts. This will ensure that you don’t lose any valuable information.
- Turn Off Your Tablet: Press and hold the power button until the tablet turns off completely.
- Boot Into Recovery Mode: Press and hold the power button and the volume down button simultaneously until the LG logo appears. Release the power button but continue to hold the volume down button until the Android system recovery screen appears.
- Navigate To Wipe Data/Factory Reset: Use the volume down button to scroll down to the “Wipe Data/Factory Reset” option, then use the power button to select it.
- Confirm Your Selection: Use the volume down button to scroll down to “Yes” and use the power button to confirm your selection.
- Wait For The Reset To Complete: The reset process may take a few minutes, so be patient and wait for it to complete.
- Reboot Your Tablet: Once the reset is complete, use the volume buttons to navigate to “Reboot System Now” and use the power button to select it.
- Set Up Your Tablet: Your LG tablet will now reboot and start the setup process. Follow the on-screen instructions to set up your tablet, including selecting your language, Wi-Fi network, and Google account.
Gather more information like this on Resettgo
How Do I Force A Factory Reset On My Tablet?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Simultaneously press and hold. Home button. (located at the bottom) + Volume Up button.
- From the Android recovery screen, select. wipe data/factory reset. Utilize the Volume buttons to highlight and the Power button to select.
- Tap. Yes — delete all user data.
- Tap. reboot the system now.
How Do I Start A Hard Reset?
Please perform a data backup in advance to preserve your data in the device.
- Hold the Volume up + Home + Power keys at the same time.
- Once the Android recovery mode appears, select: wipe data/factory reset with the volume keys.
- Enter with the power key.
What Is The Password For The Factory Reset LG?
To factory reset your device, dial 2945#*# or 1809#*101#. These codes will work on the LG device and will reset it. If the code doesn’t work, dial #668 and press the power button.
What Is The Master Unlock Code For LG?
Turn on the phone without a Sim card. 2: Dial 2945#*769#. 4. Your phone is unlocked!
In conclusion, resetting an LG tablet may be necessary to resolve issues or restore the tablet to its original factory settings. Remember to back up your data, boot into recovery mode, navigate to Wipe Data/Factory Reset, confirm your selection, wait for the reset to complete, reboot your tablet, and set it up again. By following these steps, you can reset your LG tablet with ease.
I Have Covered All The Following Queries And Topics In The Above Article
How To Factory Reset An LG Tablet
How To Hard Reset An LG Tablet
How To Factory Reset An LG Android Tablet
How To Factoy Reset An LG Android Tablet
How To Reset A LG Tablet Without Password
How To Unlock LG Tablet Without Password
How To Reset LG Tablet Without Google Account
How To Factory Reset LG G Pad 5
LG G Pad X 8.0 Factory Reset
LG G Pad 7.0 Factory Reset At&T
How To Reset LG Tablet At&T
How To Factory Reset LG V521 Tablet
How To Reset An LG Tablet
How do I hard reset my LG Android tablet
How to perform a hard reset on LG tablet?